Baron Palace Sahl Hasheesh
Hurghada and Sahl Hasheesh Holidays
7 nights from £815 per person including flights
Ultra All Inclusive Holidays to Baron Palace Sahl Hasheesh
One of the most impressive Luxury Ultra All Inclusive hotels around, the Baron Palace Sahl Hasheesh is a beachfront jewel occupying 100,000sqm on the shoreline of the Red Sea against a desert backdrop amongst gorgeous landscaped gardens. The design is impressive, both inside and out with its classic Mediterranean architecture, while the interior is inspired by Arabian palaces. The hotel consists of 3 areas; one is dedicated for adults and couples only, another for families located on the other side of the resort, and the middle area can accommodate both families, couples and adults. The outdoor facilities are first-class with huge meandering infinity swimming pools equivalent in size to nearly three Olympic pools, plus adult only areas. Additionally the resort has fantastic children amenities including a pool with slides and water features, clubs, playgrounds and a specific children’s restaurant. You'll be absolutely spoilt for choice when it comes to Ultra All Inclusive dining, with a a vast selection of top class restaurants and bars to choose from. Guests can enjoy a relaxing light snack or dine in one of the eight speciality à la carte restaurants. Overall, the Baron Palace is an ideal choice for travellers of all ages, looking for a top All Inclusive resort, exquisite service, facilities and location.
0203 384 0023
The Baron Palace is ideally located in the centre of the Sahl Hasheesh Bay, nestled on a 600m private sandy beach.
- Approximately 17km from Hurghada International Airport (approx. 30 minute drive)
- Approximately 3km to Sahl Hasheesh resort centre which has a small selection of shops, bars and restaurants
- Approximately 20km from downtown Hurghada
- Located directly on its own private sandy beach
The Baron Palace Sahl Hasheesh has 644 beautifully modern furnished rooms and suites offering exceptional views of the Red Sea and/or the hotels courtyards including 33 rooms with a private swimming pool (swim-up suites). All rooms are equipped with:
- Air conditioning
- 32” LCD TV
- Internet connection
- Dual line telephone
- Mini bar
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Bathrobes & slippers
Superior classic rooms are 45sqm all featuring a balcony or terrace. Clients can request king-size or twin bedded rooms. Superior sea view rooms offer all the same amenities and are the same in size.
Baron club sea view rooms are 45sqm offering outstanding views of the Red Sea.
Guests staying at the Baron Club enjoy the privileges of the Baron Club with its exclusive access to the spacious Club Lounge. It offers indoor and outdoor seating and features a private well-stocked library and computer station with complimentary Wi-Fi.
The Club Lounge serves complimentary food and beverages including alcoholic beverages and day-long refreshments, a selection of snacks and a wide choice of international teas. Children under the age of 12 are not permitted in the Club Lounge.
Family rooms are larger in size at 52sqm, with one king-size bed and 2 child beds. These rooms are situated on the ground floor with terrace overlooking the Red Sea.
Swim-up-suites are truly exquisite, designed for comfort and privacy. They have access to private swimming pool (heated in the winter) plus a private isolated beach area equipped with private cabanas directly on the pool and the white sandy beach. Swim-up-suites are for adults only and guests can enjoy the benefits of the Baron Club, with it’s exclusive access to the Club Lounge.
Other room categories available at the hotel are Panorama Suites, Ambassador Suites and Royal Suites.
Back to the top
0203 384 0023
Food & Beverage
- Red Sea Restaurant: The hotel’s main restaurant serving an international buffet with live cooking stations. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Bella Vista Restaurant & Lounge: Open for dinner, serving traditional Italian cuisine with the option of personally designing your own pizza.
- Egyptian Restaurant: Offering oriental food plus freshly baked bread, salads, kebabs and array of eastern sweets and desserts. Open for dinner.
- Chillitos Restaurant: Mexican restaurant open for dinner.
- Ying & Yang Restaurant: Authentic Asian Fusion cuisine combined with a Far Eastern ambiance this restaurant offers guests a diverse menu. Open for dinner.
- Teppanyaki Restaurant & Sushi Bar: Serving traditional Japanese cuisine.
- Infinity Pool Restaurant: Serves a wide range of freshly prepared seafood dishes plus an extensive menu including BBQ specialities. Open for dinner.
- Palace Lobby Lounge: Lobby bar with a wide selection of beverages.
- Infinity Pool Bar & Lounge: Open from 10am till midnight, with a large outdoor sitting area serving a selection of beverages.
- La Salsa Bar & Club: Guests can enjoy time dancing whilst socialising in the bar. Open from 7pm – midnight.
- Baron Club Lounge: An adults only lounge for guests staying in the Executive Sea View Rooms, Swim-Up Suites, Junior and Royal Suites. Serves complimentary food and beverages throughout the day.
- The Niche Bar: A traditional English bar open from 5pm – 2am.
- Teens Bar: Specially designed for young guests below the age of 17.
The standard board basis at the Baron Palace Sahl Hasheesh is Premium/Ultra All Inclusive.
The Ultra All Inclusive programme at the Baron Palace Sahl Hasheesh includes the following:
Food & Beverage
- International buffet style meals - Breakfast (06.30-10.30); Lunch (12:30-15:00); Dinner (18:30-22:00)
- Late continental breakfast at Infinity Pool restaurant (10.30-12.00)
- À la carte dining at any of the speciality restaurants; one starter, one main course and one dessert per guest. An additional orders or extras are chargeable. (Prior reservation required)
- Ice-cream 12:00-17:00
- Fresh fruits 15:00-16:00
- Tea & coffee with cakes, cookies and sandwiches 16:00-18:00
- Midnight snacks 23:30-00:30
- Imported and local drinks served by the glass including regular whiskey, gin, vodka, rum, campari, martini and international cocktails plus soft drinks
- Mini bar daily refill
Sports & Fitness
- Unlimited use of the gym
- Use of floodlit tennis courts at night (Once per week, per adult)
- 20-minute neck & shoulder massage (Once per week, per adult)
- Turkish bath (Once per week, per adult)
- One water sport game (Kayak or pedalo), (Once per week, per adult)
- Access to Smiling Baby Club (ages 1-3), Kids Club (4-7), Juniors Club (8-12) & Teens Club (13-17) – (10.00-17.00)
- Children’s buffet served at the main restaurant.
- Daily minidisco at the Roman Amphitheatre (20:30-21:15)
- 15% off cigars at The Niche Bar
- 20% off all food and beverages ordered for room service
The All Inclusive programme ends at 17.00 on day of departure; any consumption outside these times is chargeable.
Bottled local or imported alcohol, sparkling wine, Champagne, Cigars, spa/massage treatments, water sports and diving are not included in the All Inclusive concept.
Back to the top
The hotel is a beachfront retreat set on its own private 600m white sandy beach. Complimentary use of sun loungers, parasols and beach towels.
Selection of large swimming pools, including 3,470m2 main pool with infinity effect (heated in winter), Cascade pool and a relaxation “meditation” pool and whirlpool with jets (adults only) plus a family pool.
- 3 floodlit tennis courts (payable locally)
- Beach volleyball
- Beach aerobics and games
- Water polo
- Table tennis
- Private jogging & cycling promenade between hotel and beach
- Wellness centre that includes spa, steam rooms, sauna, Turkish bath, and gymnasium
- Diving & snorkelling Centre
- Water sports centre (payable locally)
International animation team offering daily activities and nightly shows at the Roman Amphitheatre.
Back to the top
- The Baron Club (Call for full details)
- Spa & wellness centre
- Shuttle bus to/from downtown Hurghada (payable and book locally)
- Business centre
- Concierge lounge including luggage storage
- Wi-Fi in public areas
- Hairdresser and beauty salon
- Shopping mall with more than 20 shops
- Bank & ATM machine
- Car rental
- 24-hour room service
- Separate children’s restaurant located in the main restaurant
- Smiling baby club (1-3 years)
- Kids club (4-7 years)
- Juniors club (8-12)
- Teens club (13-17)
- Kids playground with entertainment park and a children’s house offering toys
- Children’s swimming pool (heated in the winter) with an interactive water park
- Beach playgrounds
- Indoor activity room
- 3 cinema rooms
- Sleeping room
- Babysitting service (book and pay locally; subject to availability)
Back to the top
0203 384 0023